Monday, April 13, 2009

Back in the Swing of things

I have no idea if anyone even still looks at this blog, but in case there is anyone out there still checking, Jamie and I are starting our adoption process back up this month. So, hopefully within the next year Beckett will have either a little brother or sister:) Hopefully starting the process back up will be just like riding a bike - easy (ok, well, it is never easy) and familiar!

We hope everyone had a blessed Easter! Best wishes to all!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to hear you are starting the process again. love seeing those Kaz cuties find families!

Jennifer said...

Yay!! So excited! I still have an email sitting in my drafts box that I need to send your way!

I look forward to hearing all the details! :-)

Kelly and Sne said...

Hey - welcome back! I thought that I recognized the blog name! Congrats on Beckett. And all the best as you embark on your next journey. We can't wait to follow along!

I don't know if I mentioned it but we've started the process for #2 as well.

Susan said...

yes-you still have fans. :)

congrats again on Beckett and excited for him to have a Kaz cutie as a bro or sis! :)

Kim said...

Wow - welcome back! Congratulations on Beckett and going back to Kaz. :) Looking forward to following along.

Kim

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Hi, best wishes on your adoption journey! I look forward to cheering you along. And congratulations on Beckett (cool name!)

I hope to be in Kaz next year...maybe our paths will cross.

Susan
smooretexan@gmail.com

McMary said...

How exciting.