Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Alright, I'm it! I have been tagged by Susan (FL), Kelly, Amanda and Jennifer M. Sorry girls for the late reply to the tag - I have been a bit behind on my blogging!!

So, here are the the rules:
  • link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself

Here goes:

1. I have a pretty decent sized tattoo on my lower back (yes, a tramp stamp) that I got this past summer. Better late than never:) And I plan to get another one for Vaughn when we get home.

2. Two of my favorite odd things (not at the same time) to eat are Peanut Butter & Fluff, and Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix right out of the envelope (easy low calorie way to get my chocolate fix in a pinch!!)

3. I have sensory issues - teeth scraping on a fork is like nails on a chalkboard to me (oddly enough nails on a chalkboard doesn't bother me - it's a metal thing)

4. I am OCD when it comes to Lotion. I put in on every morning and every night (all over), and if I do not have any in my purse - it's a crisis!!!

5. I studied for 6 months in France my junior year of college and let me tell you, there was not much studying going on but somehow I managed great grades! Word of advice, never drink French beer, it gives you a killer hangover!!

6. I am deathly afraid of sharks to the point where I will not go on a cruise because I have this insane fear of the boat sinking and being surround by sharks (I saw Jaws way,way too young!!).

7. I have long legs and my pants have to touch the ground whether I am wearing heels, or flats.

8. I eat M&Ms in twos or fours, and greens are always the last ones eaten...

There you go - 8 weird and strange facts about yours truly. And now I am off to tag some people and I promise not to tag you if you have already been tagged!!

PS - We bought a great book for Little Vaughn called "Borya and the Burps" and I love it. It is about Eastern European adoptions, but it translates to all adoptions. It is from a kid's perspective which I thought was fantastic. I highly recommend it:)

Hope everyone is doing well!!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

I have a tramp stamp too(crazy I just heard that referral to it) but I love it, a sunflower, I hope to add to it once I am home and settled.

Hope all is going well and that things move along smoothly.

Sandi

Regina said...

Hi guys,
Glad to see your "been tagged" scoop. It's amazing what you learn about people with this game!

Glad to see things are progressing. Keep us posted!

The Cook said...

dude-you are very strange. i will try not to scrape my fork on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Interesting scoopage. :)
did you get your package the other day? was it as yummy as it looked?

signed
SBP

Kelly and Sne said...

I can relate to the 'metal' thing. Gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it!

Jennifer said...

I love your "weirdness!" It made me laugh this morning. I'll remember not to let Gigi watch Jaws for a very long time. :-)

Amy said...

Hi Kim! Just wanted to let you know I forwarded your request to Bob and Karen about sending you an invite. I also gave them your blog address as well. Let me know if you get a response or not and if not I will follow up with them!